Finish a project – check!
Earlier I posted a sneak peek of my DIY project: the 3-D Blossoms! I am happy to report that I finally finished it and am ready for the big reveal. I spent a good deal of time cutting up heart of different sizes (the smaller it got, the more tricky it was to cut), I arranged them into blossoms and then filled in the gaps and it turned into a pretty presentation to hang up on the wall. I do have to say that with all the glue, the paper did curl a bit, so there is that slight bend in the photo. Once it is framed it will straighten and look better lol
Here it is, I hope you like it 🙂